Tuesday, March 22, 2011

the sun is shining :)

Bart and I had an amazing weekend. The weather is getting so much better, and it really makes such a difference... I absolutely adore sunshine. The worst of the winter was over just a couple weeks after I arrived (you saw the coldest of it, Cecile!), so my timing of being in Texas from October to February and missing both the Swiss and Dutch winters was perfect!

I have an idea for my blog that I'm really excited about. I wish I'd done something like it in Switzerland, but I guess inspiration hadn't struck then. ;) But anyway that will be coming soon! In the mean time, everything is going well here.

Work is changing for me a little bit, but that will happen often for me in my "temp" situation. So it's good. And in the inbetween time I have time to take care of some things I've been putting off (eg- defensive driving, barf). So anyway, I'd better get back to it!

Next week Bart and I will celebrate six months of being together. I can't believe it!!! And it makes me happy.

Hope everyone is well! xxx

ps- sorry about any typos in my blogs lately... Bart's computer is in Dutch, so spell check is in Dutch, so that doesnt really help me... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment